As sad as it is, it appears BitBet has gone into receivership territory, and is therefore in need of a liquidator.
This letter of intent constitutes a formal offer from me, David François, senior lord of Bitcoin, TMSR~, to actually implement this liquidation, with the goal of maximizing stakeholder revenue, and if at all possible ensure operational continuity.
The actual implementation of the liquidation would consist of the following steps, as per Mircea Popescu’s description:
- construction of the list of existing claims,
- certification or rejection of each individual claim,
- open sale of the disposable assets (either as a package, or separately),
- payment of the liabilities on a best-effort basis, ordered by priority (certified bills, bet winnings & refunds, shareholders)
In order to accept my appointment as liquidator and proceed with these actions, I require:
- A signed acceptance statement by Mircea Popescu, and Matic Kočevar,
- the actual assets (cash, domain, code, database).
The transfer of the BitBet cash is to be made to the 1DavouTAsveznCFHsz688xvbrRAq4u2qm8 Bitcoin address and should include a 0.001 BTC fee that will be certified as a valid expense against BitBet.
The liquidation implementation will be charged against BitBet in the form of a certified 13.37 BTC bill for which I shall be the beneficiary.
The contemplated timeframe for completion of the liquidation is two weeks starting from the moment all the BitBet assets are under my control.